Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day # 1 part 2 (obnoxious guy)

I am sitting here in an italian hotel posting some ads on instagram, like the one you saw which brought you guys here, when this guy started coughing and obnoxiously clearing his throat. It has gone on for a good 10 minutes now, and I can't go anywhere else, since this trashy hotel only has wi-fi on one floor. I just hate when people are so loud and annoying, I just want peace and quiet for once.  Anyway, I would take a picture of him to show you guys, but he would probably see me take the picture, so I'll wait on that one for now. This guy defiantly grinds my gears, pisses me off and the whole nine yards. Get him out of my hotel, I wanna browse in peace and quiet! Thanks so much for reading and please share this to your friends if you feel inclined to! Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment