Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day #2 (Internet Problems :/ )

Something happened to me today, I was browsing the internets, like always, when I suddenly couldn't load the page. At first I thought it was just a mix up, but then after 2 minutes I still couldn't load anything, so, I tried to load the CNN web page, since that never has downtime, and I still couldn't load anything. At first I thought that the internet went out, but I tried my phone and my LTE could load data, but not my home connection. Which confirmed my suspicions: I was ddosed.

For those of you who don't know what ddosing is, here it is in a nutshell: someone gets your IP address, (read more here), and then they use a botnet or even a simple IP stresser to flood your internet network with packets. There are so many packets, and you can't stop them, and they shut you out of your internet, and make you go offline. Kinda sucks, right?

Anyway, this leads me to my rant: I hate kids who ddos people. They think that they can go around and knock people off their internet and not get in trouble. Let me tell ya, in America ddosing is illegal, you will get arrested/fined for it! So, stop using your mommy and daddy's credit card to buy a booter and deal with problems maturely. What if you got ddosed? Would you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment